- HYDRANT FLUSHING SCHEDULEPLEASE REVIEW THE SCHEDULE BELOW FOR THE ANNUAL HYDRANT FLUSHING IN THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT AND RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT Hydrant Flushing Notice 2022
- NEWSLETTERCLICK BELOW TO REVIEW THE LATEST VILLAGE OF ROMEO NEWSLETTER VILLAGE OF ROMEO NEWSLETTER
- 2022 Village TaxesONLINE PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE HERE Village Taxes will be mailed out to residents on July 1, 2022. Payments are due to the Village by September 14, 2022. All payments made after September 14, 2022 must be made at The Macomb County Office of the Treasurer 1 South Main Street 2nd Floor Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- PROPOSED STREET IMPROVEMENTS PRESENTATIONPlease click HERE for the STRATEGIC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF STREET IMPROVEMENT FUNDING
- MARIHUANA BUSINESS LICENSE INFORMATIONAPPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR MARIHUANA BUSINESS LICENSES. Please contact the Village Clerks office to schedule an appointment for application submission. (586)752-3565, opt. 2. On Monday August 16, 2021, the Village of Romeo Board of Trustees approved Ordinance #557 Romeo Marihuana Business Ordinance#557 On Thursday August 5, 2021, the Village of Romeo Planning Commission approved the following amendment ...
- VILLAGE TO CITY REPORTThis report has been put together by extensive research conducted by the Village to City committee. Please feel free to contact the Village offices with any further questions about data in this report. FINAL DOCUMENT – Village to City – Romeo MI – v2
- Why is Marihuana spelled with an “H”We get a lot of comments to the Village office saying we spelled Marihuana incorrectly. Here is an article from the State of Michigan on why it is spelled with an “H”. MRA – Why is marijuana sometimes spelled with an “h” and other times spelled with a “j”? (michigan.gov)
- WATER BILL PAYMENTS ON-LINEResidents can now pay TAX and Water bills online! Water Bills: click HERE and enter in your address. You will also be able to review your payment history. **There is a 3% (of balance due) fee added on for this service. Tax Bills: Tax bills are paid through Macomb County if they are late. Choose the Tax ...