- Information from Macomb County To our valued clients: As we come together as a community to combat the effects of COVID-19 we want you to know that our staff stands ready to assist you and your business during this time. Technology makes it possible for us to work remotely in observance of Governor Whitmer’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order. If you ...
- WATER BILL PAYMENTS ON-LINE Residents can now pay water bills online! Just click HERE and enter in your address. You will also be able to review your payment history.
- Romeo Cemetery Please take notice that the Village of Romeo Department of Public Works will be removing all grave blankets, wreaths, old flowers arrangement and other paraphernalia from the grave sites in the Village of Romeo Cemetery beginning Monday April 6, 2020 – Thursday April 9, 2020.
- Village Hall Lobby CLOSED and Letter From the Village President Due to the State of Emergency declared by Michigan Governor Whitmer for COVID-19, the Romeo Village Hall lobby is CLOSED until further notice. Staff will be here to answer phones and emails. (586)752-3565 or email at email@example.com. *Please call the Building Department at (586)752-3565, opt. 5, to schedule inspections or questions about permit statuses. *Information needed ...
- Master Plan Update On January 28th, the Village Board of Trustees held an open meeting where and Asset Road Management Plan was discussed and updates were given on the progress of our new Master Plan. Click HERE to see the presentation of the Asset Road Management Plan **Presentation of the Master Plan will be uploaded.
- Welcome!! Welcome to our new website!!! More great things will be coming soon to this site.