LEAF VAC PICK UP BEGINS OCTOBER 16TH
- VILLAGE WIDE HYDRANT FLUSHINGPUBLIC NOTICE-2023 Village of Romeo and Romeo Industrial Park The Village of Romeo DPW will be flushing the hydrants according to the following: September 25th and September 26th, 2023 Area 1: Any hydrants on the West side of N Main Street within the village limits. September 27th and September 28th, 2023 Area 2: Any hydrants on the East side of Main Street within ...
- LEAF PICK-UP FALL 2023General Guideline for Village Leaf Pickup The Village of Romeo Department of Public Works will begin leaf pickup during the week of October 16, 2023 and will continue until Wednesday, November 22, 2023. Leaves will only be picked up curbside during this scheduled time. General Guidelines: Please rake your leaves to the edge of the curb starting the week ...
- THE ROMEO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS HIRING!!The Village of Romeo Police Department is accepting resumes/applications for a Full-Time Police Officer. Please click HERE for more details.
- 2023 ROAD CONSTRUCTION DATES AND MAPROAD CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION. The NORTHWEST Quadrant is under construction.
- VILLAGE OF ROMEO STREET FUNDING REPORTRomeo Street Funding Report Important information regarding this item that will be on the ballot on November 8th.
- WATER BILL PAYMENTS ON-LINEResidents can now pay TAX and Water bills online! Water Bills: click HERE and enter in your address. You will also be able to review your payment history. **There is a 3% (of balance due) fee added on for this service. Tax Bills: Tax bills are paid through Macomb County if they are late. Choose the Tax ...
Board of Trustees Meeting
Date: September 18, 2023
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: 361 Morton Street, Romeo, MI 48065
1. Call to order – pledge of allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes (August 21, 2023)
5. Approval of Bills ($ and $)
6. Special Presentations – None
7. Correspondences – None
8. Public Comments
9. Officer reports
a. President; Clerk; Treasurer; Trustees; Ex Officio Planning Commission
10. Committee Reports
a. Crosswalk Project
b. FIRE/ALS Contract
c. Parks and Rec Lease
11. Unfinished Business:
a. Garbage RFP
b. Road MILS
c. Crosswalk Project
d. Social Media Policy
e. Elected Officials Pay Ordinance
f. DPW Vehicle Purchase
12. New Business:
a. STAR Transportation
b. Lawn Maintenance Bid
c. Capital Improvement Plan, CIP
d. Village Hall Restoration (Bricks, Windows, Roof)
e. Creation of PILOP Committee
Kathryn Trapp, Village Clerk