Kathryn Trapp, Village Clerk
121 W. St Clair
Romeo, MI 48065
(586)752-3565, ext. 2
Community Development Block Grant Coordinator,
President of the Macomb County Clerks Association
Member of the Michigan Association of Municipal Clerks
Notary Public, Michigan Certified Assessors Technician
and certified Michigan Professional Municipal Clerk
• On April 12th the Cemetery Board had another meeting. We do have a draft of the RFP for engineering of repaving of the cemetery roads. We should be able to post that soon. Also, still looking for volunteers placing flags on Veterans graves for the Memorial Day celebration.
• The cemetery is now partially staffed and is ready for spring cleaning. We are also now able to schedule cremains burials.
• I am continuing to work with ATT in regards to outdated phone lines in the Village. Some phone systems in the Village have been updates and more will be updated to lower our bills
• Still working on rolling out the new water rate billing system. The first newsletter did go out to residents. Another newsletter will go out closer to the time of when the new rates will go into effect.
• I have been getting a lot of FOIA requests into the office lately. There is a form available to fill out available online and in the office. Also, a reminder that there are fees associated with the requests.
• I have been working closely with Plante Moran to continue working on the upcoming budget for FY 23-24. There are 2 more budget review meetings planned for next week.